Sunday 15 March 2015

HOW I SAVED THE WORLD
(Recounts)


Agent Rock Star
Tristan.jpg
My name is agent Rock Star I have some awesome gadgets like a laser gun that shoots a green laser that can destroy anything in its path.

When I was at home I heard my spy phone ring it was my mum and dad they were saying that there is an enormous robot that farts sleeping gas! Just as they nearly finished their sentences the phone hung up, the robot had farted on them.

The mission was on I got out my laser gun and my light saber then I put them in a belt. I walked out of my house with my stuff then I saw the robot it was so big I got out my laser gun I loaded it then I shot but it was no use so I had to use my light saber.

I opened the blade then I walked up to the robot, the robot farted then I chopped off its leg the robot yelled and fell.

I was so proud but I still had one more robot to battle its brother it was so big so I chopped off its legs again and it died.



By Tristan

Secret Agent Star
Hailey.jpg
In Paris I (secret agent Star) was walking down the street when I saw evil Mr McMillan paralysing everyone.

I ran behind a building and I was really scared. I put on my belt and felt brave and scared. I heard Mr McMillan talking about his secret evil plan it was mostly about destroying the world.

I jumped behind him and we were face to face. I got out my laser
(laser 5000) but he got his gun out so we fired and he got me and I dropped my lazer.

He came towards me but I got my laser and shot evil Mr McMillan and killed him. The people were saved.

By Hailey



Robot Monkeys
Violet.jpg
lt was saturday and I was at the zoo looking at the monkeys.

One looked very very very fat but I thought it just ate too much. But the next day it had escaped.

I found out that it was a robot I finally killed it but lots more robot monkeys came and started attacking.

Then I got out my laser and shot them I felt proud that I saved the world.

By Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment